2020-2021 School Year
Closed June 10th-Aug 2nd, 2020
The only approved sports that are open for registration as of 8/4/20 are Boys Golf, Boys Tennis and Softball.
Cross Country is open 8/12/20.
All other sports are currently closed due to COVID. Once the district and CHSAA make a determination on sports participation we will open registration for other sports.
Athletic Office Open August 3rd, 2020 through June 10th, 2021.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Address: 4901 Nelson Road, Longmont, CO 80503
Athletics Line: 720-494-3729
Main School Line: 720-494-3721
Athletic Director: Patrick DeCamillis
Athletic Secretary: Yvonne Elder
In order to tryout or practice for Silver Creek Athletics, the following items must be completed:
- Complete the Online Registration Form.
- Upload the completed SVVSD Student Medical History and Screening form (or a similar Doctor’s office form) with an authorized physician’s signature clearing the student for athletic participation. Physicals are valid for one full year. Submit your completed physical form at this link: Upload Physical Here.
- You may check your students most recent physical date in Infinite Campus. Go to the “More” tab > “Activities” tab. If there is no date then I have not received a current sports physical.
- Pay the SVVSD Athletic Participation Fee – Pay by credit card at the time of online registration or bring a check/cash into the main office (beginning August 1). Please make checks payable to Silver Creek HS. Enter students name and sport in the memo field.
- No physical or not registered = NO tryout or practice.
- Verify with your coach a week before tryouts to ensure you have everything completed.
- If your student is cut from the team then you will be issued a refund.