2020-2021 School Year
All Season D sports are now open for registration!!
Athletic Office Open August 3rd, 2020 through June 25th, 2021.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Address: 4901 Nelson Road, Longmont, CO 80503
Athletics Line: 720-494-3729
Main School Line: 720-494-3721
Athletic Director: Patrick DeCamillis
Athletic Secretary: Devin Clark
In order to tryout or practice for Silver Creek Athletics, the following items must be completed:
- Complete the Online Registration Form.
- Upload the completed SVVSD Student Medical History and Screening form (or a similar Doctor’s office form) with an authorized physician’s signature clearing the student for athletic participation. Physicals are valid for one full year. Submit your completed physical form at this link: Upload Physical Here.
- You may check your students most recent physical date in Infinite Campus. Go to the “More” tab > “Athletics” tab. If there is no date then I have not received a current sports physical.
- Pay the SVVSD Athletic Participation Fee – Pay by credit card at the time of online registration or bring a check/cash into the main office (beginning August 1). Please make checks payable to Silver Creek HS. Enter students name and sport in the memo field.
- No physical or not registered = NO tryout or practice.
- Verify with your coach a week before tryouts to ensure you have everything completed.
- If your student is cut from the team then you will be issued a refund.