Silver Creek High School 2020-21
GIRLS VOLLEYBALL – IMPORTANT TRYOUT INFORMATION
Tryouts March 8 and 9, 2021
Before you can tryout for the Girls Volleyball team, check the list below!
- GET A SPORTS PHYSICAL! DOWNLOAD PDF of Sports Physical Form.
- UPLOAD your completed Sports Physical Form to Silver Creek Athletic Secretary BEFORE TRYOUTS.
If you’re not sure if you’ve turned in your physical form for this year yet or not, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATTEND TRYOUTS on March 8 and 9. (Times TBD – Not on our email list yet? Sign up for updates here.)
- Register and pay SC Girls Volleyball Program Fee on RevTrak. (Registration opens late February)
If you don’t make a team, your registration fee will be refunded to you.
OTHER DETAILS ABOUT THE UPCOMING SEASON…
- If you make a team, practices will start on 3/10 and the first game will be on 3/15.
- Teams (Varsity, JV, C & D) will most likely practice separately and potentially at different locations.
- Practices and games will take place during Spring Break. Plan accordingly.
- As of 2/7/21, NO SPECTATORS will be allowed at the games. There is the potential that this may change. We will keep you posted!
- No team meals this season.
- This season’s Spirit Wear has been designed. More details coming!
- Know someone who might want to tryout for the team, be sure they’re on THE list. Send them this link to sign-up.