Tryouts for Boys Basketball will start on Monday the 18th. We will send out the details as soon as the times are confirmed.
Here are some things you need to know and consider before tryouts and playing basketball for the full season.
- ALL Players will be required to wear masks during practices and games. No exceptions.
- ALL coaches, managers and essential staff will be required to wear masks at all times. No exceptions.
- Silver Creek will Live Stream all home games for all levels.
- Spectators will not be allowed.
- 12 players will be allowed per team.
- Different teams will not practice together.
- There will be two mandatory purchases after you make a team.
- A shooting shirt and 2 team face masks (approx $50)
- Every player will also need a water bottle with a straw – no water bottles where you have to remove the cap or your mask to drink.
- Registration for Boys Basketball will open: Friday Jan 8th @ 1am via RevTrak. Cost is $150 (unless you are on a free or reduced lunch program) – This will be refunded if you do not make a team.
- You will need a current physical for the season. Physicals are good for a full year. If yours has expired or will expire during the season you will need to get a new one. Do not take physical forms to the school. You can upload your physical HERE. If you are not sure when your physical expires, just ask us.
- Registration must be completed AND physicals on file BEFORE tryouts on Jan 18th.
- No registration, No physical, No tryout.
- All our coaches work day jobs so know that all season practices will be in the evenings. Exact time and locations TBD.
- Season begins Jan 25th, Regular Season Ends March 6 for JV, C & D teams – 12 games for Sub Varsity levels, 14 games for Varsity.
- Post Season for Varsity could run through State Finals – March 19-20
- During the season we will do one mandatory free throw fundraiser to help support our program.
If we have any questions please feel free to reach out to email@example.com. We will update you with any new information as soon as we have it. As we have learned over the past year, anything and everything could change at any time so it is important that we remain flexible and open to changes. Do not expect things to be status quo from years past.