Silver Creek Girls Volleyball’s Tryouts – Fall 2020 Season
Where: Silver Creek Gym (Enter through F wing- south entrance)
Dates: August 10-12* Monday-Wednesday Times: (3:00 p.m. Health Screening) 3:15-5:15 p.m.Tryouts
You can attend tryouts ONLY if you have a current Physical form on file.
Bring your mask and a full water bottle.
Please plan on attending ALL three days of tryouts.
Your completed physical may be signed, scanned, and emailed or delivered Silver Creek in person but it must be turned in before August 10 or you will not be allowed to tryout! DO NOT bring physical forms to tryouts or give to coaches!
More information to come as soon as it is released.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Contact your SC Girls Volleyball Parent Rep at scgirlsvballallteamsrep@gmail.
You can view your player’s most current physical date in Infinite Campus. Login to your Infinite Campus acct, under the “More” tab > “Activities” Tab. If there is no date then they have not yet submitted a sports physical. Sports physicals are good for 365 days from the date of physical.
In order to tryout or practice for Silver Creek Athletics, the following items must be completed:
- Complete the Online Registration Form.
- Submit the SVVSD Student Medical History and Screening form (or a similar Doctor’s office form) with an authorized physician’s signature clearing the student for athletic participation. Physicals are valid for one full year. In order to submit your completed physical form during June & July, please scan and email to Yvonne Elder (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax to 720-494-3730. Beginning August 3, you may also deliver a hard copy to Ms. Elder at the Athletics Desk in the main office.
- You may check your students most recent physical date in Infinite Campus. Go to the “More” tab then the “Activities” tab. If there is no date then I have not received a current sports physical.
- Pay the SVVSD Athletic Participation Fee – Pay by credit card at the time of online registration or bring a check/cash into the main office (beginning August 1). Please make checks payable to Silver Creek HS. Enter students name and sport in the memo field.
- No physical or not registered = NO tryout or practice.
- Verify with your coach a week before tryouts to ensure you have everything completed.
- If your student is cut from the team then you will be issued a refund.