In order to tryout or practice for Silver Creek Athletics, the following items must be completed:
- Complete the Online Registration Form.
- Submit the SVVSD Student Medical History and Screening form (or a similar Doctor’s office form) with an authorized physician’s signature clearing the student for athletic participation. Physicals are valid for one full year. In order to submit your completed physical form during July, please scan and email to Yvonne Elder (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax to 720-494-3730. Beginning August 1, you may deliver a hard copy to Ms. Elder at the Athletics Desk in the main office.
- Pay the SVVSD Athletic Participation Fee – Pay by credit card at the time of online registration or bring a check/cash into the main office (beginning August 1). Please make checks payable to Silver Creek HS. Enter students name and sport in the memo field.
- No physical or not registered = NO tryout or practice.
- Verify with your coach a week before tryouts to ensure you have everything completed.
Please visit the individual sport pages on the SCHS Athletic website: http://schs-raptors.com for additional information.