Important Upcoming Cheer Squad Dates
- April 3: Cheer Informational Meeting – 6:00 pm in the Silver Creek IMC
- April 10 through 14: 4:00pm – 6:30pm: Cheer Tryouts in the Silver Creek Wrestling room No prior experience necessary!! **See below for additional information**
- TBD – Cheer Uniform Fitting Session
2017-18 TEAM TRYOUT INFORMATION – In order to tryout for the 2017-18 Cheerleading team, all those interested need to complete the online registration forms (WEBSITE) and submit a valid physical to Melissa Lehman in the Silver Creek Athletic office. Cheer registration is listed under Fall sports. Questions regarding the registration process, please contact Melissa at email@example.com.
- You must be present for all five days of tryouts.
- No prior experience necessary
- Spotted back handspring recommended for the varsity team
- You will be taught a cheer, dance, jumps and stunts
WHAT YOU NEED FOR TRYOUTS
- Wear a plain white t-shirt, black athletic shorts with spandex underneath
- Wear athletic shoes
- Have hair pulled back.
Contact Coach Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-580-7840 if you’re interested in joining the team.